Tuesday, August 16, 2011
- Name: Amanda and SuperAmanda™
- Location: London, United Kingdom
Welcome! My name is Super Amanda and you may already know my You Tube, hourglass figure fitness and Pin Up work. I study the life of and blog about the work of British film maker Ken Russell. Anyone can comment, you do not have to join blogger. All are welcome. Ken Russell fans and detractors alike, please chime in. If you are new to Ken Russell then you are severely parched of cultural literacy and must drink here. If you'd like an Hourglass Fitness consultation please donate 30.00 through the PayPal donation below. Despite millions of views I do not sell ad space so all donations are appreciated. Thanks and ROCK ON!
"We all see film differently. Memory also has a tendency to re-edit, re-shoot and even re-dub. A line like 'Play it again , Sam', even when the original dialogue is known to be different identifies Casablanca immediately. So if you should find within these pages any descriptions that conflict with the facts, they are that way, because that's how I remember them." -Ken Russell
"Nietzsche is dead." -Super Amanda
"The internet is the Zapruder film of humanity" -AMANDA AND SUPERAMANDA™
- One Passport to Heaven: Savage Messiah, A Ken Rus...
- Mahler Part Nine: Pork Sword Pas De Deux
- "For some the strain is too great..." Mahler Part ...
- Riots, Race and Ken Russell
- Mahler: Symphony No. 2 (Resurrection)
- Full Circle for British Cinema
- Mahler Parts Six and Seven: "I'm not dead yet!" an...
- Mahler Part Five: In The Wilderness
- Death of the pitiless enemy
- Mahler Parts Three and Four: Look back in Skiddaw