Friday, July 14, 2006

J. by J.



Finally a picture, I was stopped by a bobby for being up early on a Sunday!

Ms J. is now in the house (he's my housemate's best friend) and he may actually read this if he uses the computer and think I'm just the total fag hag stalker. Huge day for me and I have to leave the house looking as hot as the devil's picnic-what if J. thinks I look naff or worst what if he doesn't even notice me?
(Actually he just did and I'm not so intimidated anymore!)


Ms J. has me transfixed. I saw him use an iron to iron his clothes with-he used an iron! Despite sometimes donning a dress he is really butch and has two plaits to frame his amazing face. He has an incredibly deep and rich voice. Tyra Banks scored.


From his ANTM bio:
J. Alexander began his career gracing the runway for Jean Paul Gaultier in New York City. After a modeling stint in Tokyo, he eventually decided to settle in Paris, and since 1991, is a preferred contact for casting and coaching runway models for well-known designers, including Valentino, Galliano, Bill Blass, Alexander McQueen, Chanel and Nina Ricci.

3 Comments:

Blogger ginab said...

How does the trail begin? Neat about J. Funny he will straighten to curl your sway.

3:57 PM  
Blogger Amanda and SuperAmanda™ said...

He's a fuckin Diva!

8:55 PM  
Blogger ginab said...

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Diva

Well, I tried to leave a link but the window for comments lacks plenty. So, I was going to link to 'J!' (to the above?).

8:01 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home