Monday, March 30, 2009

It's a boy, Super Amanda, it's a boy....

Ha ha! "Super Amanda seems to get bigger everyday...."

Actually not really as I'm watching the scale but yes, like the song says I'm expecting a baby this summer, my first child with my husband Kevin which is very exciting and the reason for my lengthy You Tube abscence, though some footage from a few months ago will go up next month. We have a few names picked out and baby belly pics to follow. Our bundle will be half British Anglo-Saxon and half Italian American with some Irish and Sicilian thrown in for emotional balance. I already want him to attend Aldro prep school in Surrey just as Kim Philby did, as I know he is going to a smart and crafty boy! Being preggo is not overrated and I highly rate responsible and well planned out baby making to everyone. After I get my figure back then I'm going to be making some kind of appearance in "Rat Rod Rockers", DA Sebasstian's latest film which is exciting plus a long awaited personal website and Who covers EP will finally be surfacing. VERY HAPPY!!!!!!!!!!

Labels: , , ,

5 Comments:

Blogger grace said...

It's a boy Mrs. Walker, it's a boy..

Super congrats Amanda. I was wondering where you have been! How exciting.

I am so happy for you. xox
Much love and health :)

6:13 AM  
Blogger par.nordstrom said...

Congrats , Amanda , ye´ll nevva be a heroin chic chick ! No , least of all now...hahaha !

P.S. I shall spread da news to Rachel

All da best ,

-Peter

4:50 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Aloha Amanda!

Your boy will be well-fed, that's for sure! (He's not even born yet, and I'm jealous already!)

Congrats, and carry on,
Wayne

7:54 AM  
Blogger Hans said...

Congratulations to you and the baby!

11:51 AM  
Blogger grace said...

Happy Easter Amanda. Hope you are doing fabulous :)

8:19 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home