Super Amanda's Best of The Internet 2009
The Best websites for 2009-I love or revile them ALL so in no particular order of preference:
THE BEST WEBSITES!!!
The Home of Little Gems- INSANELY GREAT website chronicling the best of British children television from the 60's into the early 1980's and so much more! Laid out expertly with lists, dates, references, photos, links, audio files and detailed information, this site is a joy to behold. DO NOT MISS!
2. AntiRacist Parent:
Friendly people and gratuitously cute kid pictures while you discuss racial tolerance and parenting. Can't say that I care for Racialicious, their sister blog site as many as the guest bloggers tend to be snobs, anti-diversity and free speech.
3.Crumbs and Doilies:
Cupcake fetishists will find this blog beyond the realms of desire and artistry. Cupcakes and now macaroons are becoming the credit crunch's answer to a mini-vacation, a trip back to childhood and public food porn all in one.
4. Matt Kent Photography:
Concert photographer and longtime fellow Who fan, web developer author of Who books and periodcals, Matt Kent's very sharp website features up to the minute photographs of most of the big names who grace London stages weekly with occasional wild cards like Jennifer Aniston photographing John Mayer or the London Burlesque Festival.
5. Bunny Yawns:
Bunny rabbits of all shapes and sizes yawning makes for smiles and endless comedy. Don't ask why just visit the Watership Down of pulling faces.
6. Rachel Fuller and Friends. Absurdly multi- talented British singer songwriter who has been blogging since 2005 shares music and musings. Through the creation of her live webcast, touring with her partner Pete Townshend's band, The Who and her various prolific music projects. Don't miss her visit with legendary British director genius, Ken Russell and various funny anecdotes about luxury handbags and border collies.
7. Cintra Wilson:
Without Cintra Wilson there would have been no Diablo Cody and without Cintra Wilson there would be no one willing to spew humorous and sarcasm where it counts and still be charming and attractive-she just has it! Her pop culture literacy is virtually unrivaled, she writes great books and she's really POLITICAL!
8. The Norwegian Elkhound Club of Great Britain: Wonderful dog breed of the Vikings, deservedly paraded around like Nordic Kings and Queens on there way to a earthly Valhalla of Science diet and "bally time."
9. You Tube: Still the universal TV and repository of what we like when we want it-that is if it has not been removed for copyright violation!
10. Big Cat Rescue:
Largest collection of very rare wild cats outside of the world's zoos, a must see.
11. Makeup Alley: See how others tried, cried and got water in their eyes before you drop that last 30quid on the new vibrating mascara wand. Fantastic consumer savvy site!
12. Brick Lane Betty aka Super Amanda: My own wildly Buxom You Tube channel , now swelling to 20 million hits, provides real boobs, bum and waist ratio alongside really funny Mise- en-scène and hours of pleasure in the Russ Meyer tradition.