Monday, August 07, 2006

Yeah Bitch, My Space!!!


http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendid=6296050
Thanks to the lovely Tausha who is responsible for Rachel Fuller's lavish My Space page, I am getting quite a page up myself. Nice to wake up and find a message from George Clinton in your inbox--(what a sweetie :) http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendid=16960709 Listen to Something Stank.


And Robbie Rist from 'The Brady Bunch', does life get any cooler than the 'Jinx?'
My music links ARE UP. Check out Jade Jagger presents Jezebel for the best new music out there. Jade Jagger needs no introduction other then the fact that with her beautiful jeweler's eyes she can put entire islands on the map and raise her two kids at the same time.
The music featured in her lifestyle/nightclub concept 'Jezebel' is varied, multi-ethnic and intense-check it out!
And lastly of course, my London bound best guy friend Brian Kaczynski, usually pictured with The busty Polish singing star, Ewa Sonnett, his music rocks too. Click for the translation http://www.rolywholyover.blogspot.com/



The Yacht Rock guy still won't add me...

Labels:

8 Comments:

Blogger ginab said...

Just not rad, me. With reports on the average age over to Myspace being 15-18, I'm antiquity (the whole of it). Sounds like you're having fun getting to know everyone tho ;-) (wink).

very flash indeed, your space (you know it!).

-ginab

11:49 AM  
Blogger rolywholyover said...

Definitely rad, me. And flash too. You must set up a new account for your music, then you can link to it. Then we can set up yet another account for our music together and commit four more tracks to Myspace posterity. We'll crush the musical barrier! We'll be Superstars!

4:39 PM  
Blogger Amanda and SuperAmanda™ said...

Brian, once you get back to all those bustys in Poland your work really begins. It's your show from then on!

4:53 PM  
Blogger Metalchick said...

I'm one of the very few people who doesn't have a Myspace account. I was thinking of setting up one, but I'm fine with my two blogs here. Maybe I'll set one up later.

1:40 AM  
Blogger lryicsgrl said...

Awe, sh**, I can't read POLISH!

You rock the myspace, baby!

xoSue

1:41 AM  
Blogger ginab said...

N'k so I, the old lady, looked at your Space! I forgot (and then I don't run around thinking about it) how beautiful (the more natural) Sofia Loren looks. She's everywhere there.

And neat "Skin" track. But I really came to tell you I think Mister McCartney needs another present from you, to cheer him up, just in case there could be a single reason he isn't so happy.

-ginab

7:51 PM  
Blogger Amanda and SuperAmanda™ said...

I kid you not: I'm actually moving to St.John's Wood next month!

8:44 PM  
Blogger ginab said...

Oi! Near Regent's Park!!! I used to work around there. An office ;-). Yeah for you! Yes! Pleasant. You'll hear birds in the trees. I mean it!

-ginab

PS: does this mean you can cheer up (I forgot his pen name!)?

3:29 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home